Sunday 9 January 2011

Personalised scribbling

So December was a busy month with a lots of people buying items for Christmas, I ended up spending most of it getting items made for custom orders and to replace sold stock, so much so that I didn't get my own Christmas shopping done till the 23rd! For quite a bit of the month my workspace resembled a crayon factory as my packs of personalised crayons were popular gifts and just about my biggest seller of the month. I'm actually quite glad for the end of the Christmas rush so I can stop dreaming about coloured wax letters!




So we're a little of the way into January and I'm excited about getting new stock photographed and up online, also about a few new lines I'm working on so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...